Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!

Well, I wish I could tell you that my Christmas Eve was off to a great start, but that would be a total lie. I'm realizing that I missed something in my marriage vows. Apparently somewhere in there it said "thou shalt not enjoy Christmas from this point forward" and I missed that part. I give. This Christmas is already hard enough and Big Country aka Ebenezer Scrooge insists on busting my balls every chance he gets. At this point, I don't even care about Christmas. My heart has a huge empty spot in it and yet I'm so filled with anger that I can't see straight. Merry F'in Christmas. I can't wait for it to be over and trust me when I say that things will be different next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(
On a lighter note...your "tag" on this post made me laugh :)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I'm sorry that you're having such a bad Christmas! I hope that it gets better!!

Cool Gal said...

Why? What did Scrooge do?