Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hump day

i am feeling rather blah today. work has been a real drag lately and rather boring to be honest. it's december 10th already which means that christmas is two weeks from tomorrow. omg. i have only two things bought.
this saturday is our girls shopping trip to columbus. me, two of my besties, and my dearest sis-in-law are going. we are departing early (well 9:00am) and going shopping at polaris mall and staying in a hotel. it will be a marvelous time! it will be nice to getaway, do some shopping (without my little bubby-mason), and have some much deserved, overdue, hard laughs. i really love being able to shop without the little one. it's just easier all the way around. anyway, i am counting the days til take off!

that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can NOT wait for our trip!!!