Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pop! Champagne anyone?


Bosshog probably won't give you any either. He's a scrooge!

The work day is winding down. Bosshog has been in meetings and right now he is currently getting ready for a champagne tasting we are hosting.


I work for a beer/wine distributor and I order various wines from vineyards mostly in CA, but some come from Italy, Chile, Australia etc. Big Country is working pretty much all night... so it's just me and Mason and my three barking shitski's!

Do babies dream? I was talking to Mason's sitter today and she said he was sleeping very peacefully in the crib and with no warning- just started screaming. She said he screamed like someone had pinched him or something. He screamed for a while and he was changed, fed etc... so we wondered if he was having a bad dream? He finally settled down and last I heard he was sleeping again.



Well, I booked a hotel room for our girls shopping trip today. A couple of my besties and I are going to Columbus to go shopping in a couple weeks. I'm not sure if we're doing any serious shopping, but it will be a much needed/deserved getaway for a night. It will be a great time.

That's all the news I have for now. Have a safe, warm, relaxing evening!

Ta-ta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they dream. We can call my mom and ask ;)