Thursday, December 4, 2008

Extreme holiday gingerbread houses!

Hello! I hope your snuggled into your warm houses, out of the cold, and are enjoying the Holiday season. If it's warm where you are- I'm jealous. Moving on... last night I posted some unusal Christmas tree pics. Well, I was watching a show earlier tonight called "Extreme Christmas" and it showed all kinds of Christmas light displays all over the country. Then it went on to talk about extreme gingerbread houses. I guess I never realized how extravagant and exquisite these gingerbread houses can be! This is what I think of when I think of a gingerbread house...

...and I would be proud of myself if I did that. I have never attempted to make a gingerbread house, but I imagine that it would be time consuming, fun, frustrating, and take some creativity. Check this next one out!

what about this one....


... that just blows my mind! and one more...


I just think these are so amazing and detail oriented. I never knew that people were taking gingerbread houses to a whole other level! LOL It's glorious!

4 comments:

Liana said...

those are insane!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you :)

Anonymous said...

The one O and I tried to make last year, wouldn't even stay together. LOL We couldn't get just 7 pieces to stick let alone do something like that! That's talent!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I LOOOOOVE the Victorian. So beautiful.