Monday, December 8, 2008

a good weekend topped off with a lil dose of monster-in-law

(sigh)... it's monday morning. the weekend went pretty well. i didn't get to see Four Christmases but Big Country promised to take me this week. friday night was spent with my brent and megs (my bro & sis-in-law). we went to eat chinese and then came back to the house to watch that "don't forget the lyrics" show and then went to bed. saturday we went to a christmas play at church. it was ok, but not as good as it has been in the past! it was still nice though. i am having a hard time listening to christmas songs. i'm ok with decorations, but the christmas songs make me homesick for my grandpa. so i just haven't been listening to much of it. mason stayed with my parents saturday night and Big Country and i came home, put on jammies, and watched a movie. we started out watching "tropic thunder" and we thought it was soooo stupid so we turned it off. then we ordered fred claus off paperview. fred claus was pretty good. i had taken a pill (since i didn't have mason) to help me relax and it worked beautifully! i had the best night of sleep and it was so overdue. i felt great yesterday.

yesterday... was ok. the in-laws came over for dinner. i found out they were coming about 45 min before they arrived. luckily, the house was clean for the most part. their visit was just like usual..... ANNOYING. i can't bitch to my husband about her (at least i try not to) so blogging is going to be a great outlet for me on this subject. Big Country knows how my MIL is and always will be... so complaining about it- it gets old hearing about it. so, hold onto your seats because it'll get good. my mother-in-law stories are usually good ones. stay tuned....


i must get some work done for now. have a good day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...the monster-in-law. I'm not sure what to say. LOL