Monday, December 1, 2008





Good day. Is it over yet? LOL, just kidding. The girls at work are drawing names for the secret santa this year. I opted to sit out of the gift exchange this year. The women at work are VERY catty and love to talk about people. I like to keep to myself and stay away from the b.s. There are a select few that I enjoy talking with, but ultimately I didn't see the point in shopping for gifts for someone that I don't particularly care for- or maybe they don't care for me. So, I think we can all save each other some time.

On the other hand, I have started my shopping. I found a neat shirt for my husband and a picture frame for my bro and sis-in-law... let me show you their pic. I love them. I only have one sibling- my lil bro. He picked a fabulous wife too! Here they are: my lil bro (aka Cousin Eddie "Merry Christmas, the shitter was full!) and Megs.

I love doing silk flower arrangments and I happen to be good at it. I am planning on making some for gifts this year. I had planned on going to the store yesterday but it didn't pan out. I am planning on taking over one of our garages for the month of December and spread everything out and go to town. I will be sure to post pics!

My grandma bought Mason his Christmas present yesterday... sssshhhhh, don't tell him. She got him a Rainforest Jumperoo. He will be able to bounce and bounce and bounce.... it will be entertaining to watch I'm sure.

I printed out a bunch of Mason pics yesterday so I am finally all set to start on his scrapbook. I am hoping to get started on that soon.

That's all I have for this moment... maybe more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...is your brother aware that you put this pic up??? LMAO! It kills me!