Wednesday, December 10, 2008

mass mental confusion

my computer says it's 63 degrees outside! wouldn't that be freakin' nice? obviously it's not 63 degrees. it's been cold, dreary, and pretty rainy here. so earlier i sent bugs an email and mentioned something about it being 50 degrees outside. i clicked send and went on to doing other non-related work things. then she emailed me back and said exactly this: "It's 33 doll." I'm thinking to myself, what is 33 dollars? i didn't get it. so i minimized the email, went on doing more non-related work things... and kept trying to put it together.

(light bulb) then i got it! duh!

she was saying it's 33 degrees DOLL!

welcome back, self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so special Lindsey :)

Jenn said...

You are not alone! Daily my van tells me it's 20 to 30 degrees warmer out than it really is!
You also have Mom brain it causes us to react a little slower! =)