Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday blahs and no sunshine.


It's been a few days since my last blog. I've been busy with getting ready for Christmas. I still have a few more things to get and I feel like I am running out of time. Tomorrow Big Country and I are leaving to go to Cleveland for his work Christmas party. We are staying the night in a hotel and might get up and hang around for a little while before we head back. We plan to spend Sunday packing and maybe start moving to the new house. That pretty much leaves Monday and Tuesday for me to finish up last minute ends with my Christmas shopping. I am getting scared, lol, AND I haven't even started wrapping anything. I think I will resort to a lot of gift bags this year. I know it's lazy compared to actually wrapping a gift, but with the little one and getting other things done- that's just how it has to be. I am hoping to get to the store tonight to get a few odds and ends needed to make a gift basket.
I'm feeling rather blah today. I don't have much else exciting to talk about. Of course, there is always drama with the in laws, but if I told you half the shit that goes on- you'd get tired of hearing it very quickly- trust me.
I am planning to make a candy cane cheesecake and buffalo chicken dip for Christmas Eve dinner, and a breakfast casserole for Christmas morning. I will post those recipes at a later date. I actually don't feel like doing it now and I would rather be lazy. I think my body is seriuosly lacking vitamin D from the sun.
Anyway, that's all for now. Sorry so boring- just in a blah mood.

3 comments:

Liana said...

gift bags aren't lazy sometimes it comes out better than when i wrap!! the candy cane cheesecake sounds SO good, have fun at the work party to!!

Jenn said...

girl gift bags are just as nice and a lot less mess. I want the recipe for candy cane cheesecake! Sounds YUMMY! =)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

The candy cane cheesecake and buffalo chicken dip sound so good - you should post the recipes!