Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday fun

I got this from in my overactive head and I thought it would be fun.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? usually both, depending on what the gift is.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artifial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Around the 1st of December... hopefully tonight!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? probably a barbie or easy bake oven??
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad- he never wants much and has most everything
8. Easiest person to buy for? My bro and sis-in-law
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? around now usually.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Party Potatoes (mashed potatoes with sour cream, butter and cream cheese mixed in... its wonderful)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, usually clear lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Rockin' around the Christmas Tree, O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? We stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think so!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? a Christmas bear
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve (since I was born) is always at Grandma's house. We open presents and eat tons of food. Christmas morning is at my Mom and Dad's house.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? not enough time.
23. What theme or color are you using? I don't know yet. I have to get out the Christmas stuff and see what I have and what I need. I'll take pics.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything my Grandma makes is always wonderful!!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? some perfume, clothes, a ring with Mason's birthstone and anything else Santa wants to bring me.
26. Do you have a favorite ornament?Yes I do. :-)
27. Gifts from Santa? Wrapped or Unwrapped? Yes please, wrapped please

Merry Christmas friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know my favorite childhood gift either...I had to call my mom. Sad.