Thursday, December 11, 2008

have you heard? it's so sad.

Have you been following the story on the little girl (Caylee) that has been missing in Orlando FL since June? I have been catching bits and pieces on Nancy Grace over the last several months. I am convinced that the mother had something to do with the little girls disappearance. From what I have heard on N.G., she didn't sound like a very responsible nuturing mother. I am so anxious to hear what the cause of death is and what theory forensic experts come up with on the motive. It's pretty amazing that the mother, Casey Anthony, had no idea where Caylee was, but experts found traces of chloroform and a decomposing body in her trunk. And isn't it intersting that Casey Anthony nor the grandparents reported Caylee missing for a month?!! I don't understand this! If my son lived with my parents and they didn't see him for more than 24 hrs (or less)... they would be reporting it. I don't believe the grandparents took part in the girls death (I hope I am right), I am fairly certain they have known what happened and have been covering for Casey. Authorities may never find out what the grandparents role in this was. I hope they are able to solve this murder- like they did for Maria Lauterbach's death. The loss of a loved one can be tragic. Although, if my loved one had been murdered or disappeared, I think I would find it harder to find closure if the body was never recovered. I think I would never find closure.

Anyway, I love Forensic Files, Snapped, Cold Case (on A&E) and Dateline murder mystery shows. I can get pretty engrossed watching these shows. I find them suspenseful, intense, and intersting.

All we can do is watch and see how this unfolds.

3 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I know - isn't it awful? That poor girl.

Cool Gal said...

The mom is guilty as hell.

I love Cold Case as well. It's one of my favorite shows.

kara battel said...

this story is awful! i just cannot believe the lengths that parents will go to!