Wednesday, December 10, 2008

moving :-( OR moving :-) that is the question.



so. very unexpectedly, my mind has been wrapped around making a decision and it's all i've thought about all week. i didn't really quite know or understand my feelings on making the decision. we are getting ready to move. we are currently living less than 5 min. from a krogers and everything is very accessible. we are moving approx 40 miles west of where we are now- and into the country. our nearest neighbor is 1/4mi away. i have always wanted to live secluded in the country. i am a little bit nervous about it b/cuz i am worried about the dogs. jack and bella will listen to commands... BUT ...gus (he's deaf)... (or goose as O calls him)- well he can't hear commands (or really anything else either, lol) and sometimes its hard to get his attention. right now we live in a court and gus just runs out in the street- there is essentially no traffic. we are going to live on a major road- back off the road, but i am scared to death that gus is going to get hurt. i love him to pieces. he makes us laugh EVERYDAY! he is so sweet but so crazy!
anyway, my mind has been engrossed on this all week. tonight we went back out to the house and took my dad, brent, and megs and i am happy to say that i think i am actually getting excited. im def. not excited to move, but i think that i will like living there. i am trying to be at peace with this b/cuz i know big country is going to love living there. so i am going to give it a try. i actually like the new house better than where we are living now.

i am going to be a little further away from my friends, but i hope they will come visit me in the boonies. :-)

so, moving :-) is my final answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it will be nice :) I will def. come visit! Oh Goose! I love that dog. When we picked up Daisy, O was upset (for a minute) that it wasn't his beloved Goose. LOL

Jenn said...

OK now I'm jealous! =) Living in the country will be great! It'll be peaceful! Congrats!
I miss Gus! =(

Cool Gal said...

I think things happen for a reason. You are meant to move to the country. You will be very happy out there! :)

OMG...that dog, Gus, is adorable!