Tuesday, December 23, 2008

working on Christmas Eve sucks butt

I am totally psyched about the fact that I get to work tomorrow. I'm layin' the sarcasm on pretty thick- in case you didn't pick up on it. I am only going in for a half day, which will entail our annual Christmas Eve party at work and probably no actual work. The people in the office that participated in the secret santa excuse will reveal their identity and exchange gifts. Those of us who opted to sit out of the fabulous gift exchange this year will do....? I am really not looking forward to tomorrow. Who wants to work on Christmas Eve?

Off to bed so I can get up and start a hectic day tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Girl I feel you on the men suck! AND on working Christmas Eve! I'm stuck here to and actually have to work while my sales team is off and I believe everyone will be late as usual. Me? I'm in a half hour early, like a fool. I'm the only one in the company that has actual work that HAS to be done today and it bites. I'll spend my day praying someone calls out here to tell me to go home. Don't feel bad about not taking Mason to see Santa. We did with lil man his first year and he was nly a month old and he ended up getting sick. You have plenty of years left to go! Merry Christmas!